Monday 24 March 2008

First Blog! Monday 24th march 2008

HELLO and welcome to my blog!

It wasnt easy. Trying to set up a blogspot while Billy Elliot is on the box. Just about finished before the film did, which was just as well cos I wouldnt have seen my monitor through the blur of my teary eyes......................haaaah (*gently stroking the bottom eyelid). Thats better!


well this is me (i'm gonna relax now and not worry about capitals - ok?) . i'm not ordinary - just like everyone else! i've been creating for 8 years now, and since designing and crafting jewellery last year i've decided to take the advice of many friends and aquaintances and take it further. so this could be an interesting blogspot (if your into that kinda thing) as i will endevour to jot down my comings and goings (and succeses, naturally!)


i would also love to here from anyone who is starting a new adventure too.................


going to get some sleep now. sadly have the 'day job' to go to in the morning. one day though.........................................!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi annie

thanks for your comment, can you believe thats the first time i've checked my blog since i started it?!oh dear! I am gonna make sure it becomes a regular thing now. No excuses! Your jewellery is lovely are you going to any fairs soon? Take carex