Tuesday 16 September 2008

well, its about time i wrote something.................................. but what? my head is filled with indecisions, concerns, numbers (which just clouds it further as my mathematical attributes are worse then poor!) and everything that comes with selling the house and uprooting my children from all they know. yeah, its a biggy. hence not much jewellery being made either. although i will say, i spoke with a 'mad as a hatter but very wonderful' lady (not my words, but ones that i'd definately agree with!) who runs a local group in somerset for children with downs. great advice about visiting prospective schools, local support, entitlements, and shes more then willing to visit the schools with me. what a woman! and she too is a single mum. hats off to the mad hatter!!!!

at this moment in time my house is now sold, and the survey's being carried out tomorrow - that'll be interesting! thought i'd found a house, but the vendor keeps changing the goal posts, so looks like thats a no no. better look into renting........................! somerset authorities applied for my daughters statement and proffesionals reports so they can assess her needs. my head is spinning but at the same time i'm fully aware this is just the tip of the ice-burg! to top it, i've been pulling the house apart in search for my van keys. no luck. will have to cancel the hospital appointment to take a moulding of daughters feet. oooooh, lifes a real peach at the moment!! (hang on, whos gonna want me renting their house when they realise we have a dog??? oh big hairy dangley bits............................................... i cant worry about him now, hes definately last in line.........................!

No comments: